Handy Held Vibrator(Hard shaft)
Optimum for masonry-work construction and test-piece manufacture including a precast product
A Hard Shaft Handy Vibrator is a small and powerful concrete vibrator which linked the vibrating part with the motor part directly. It is mainly suitable for a masonry work and producing test-piece of a concrete precast product.
- Excellent workability
- A light weight (Maximun Gross Weight for standard model is 5kg) and handy, which makes workability excellet with superior vibration transmission. When an vibrating body is worn out, it can be replaced easily. We have variety of vibration body diameter of 23mm, 25mm, 28mm, and 32mm.
- Vibration reduction at a handle
- Dual isolation structure
- Carbon brush
- We adopted an carbon brush to abolish the contact failure by an armature and the damage on a commutator by wear of a brush.
- Abundant line-up
- We have 8 kinds of line-up to cope with the variety of work environment and usage.
- Low noise
- An easy maintenance
- Adhered concrete is easily removed since the bearing case and inlet portion are fluorine coated. An exhaust port configuration is simply designed which enables maintenance easier.